Friday, February 10, 2012

2 Weeks Suspension without pay




It's really nice to be back to work. I know that this is not the great way to take a long vacation but still I have enjoyed it every single day. ^^



How could this happen to me?
Unfortunately I was not able to post the link of my project. The project is a 4 minute happy moments video of our team outing somewhere in laguna. The video was taken using my dslr and edited in iMovie. Posted the said video on youtube. And then my colleagues shared it thru Facebook and that's all folks! 

I was given last January 20, 2012 a letter to explain from our HR Department for my failure to obey some company rules such as committing immoral act which violates common decency and has caused scandal to the company and committing of any act amounting to public scandal , particularly that which will jeopardize the image of the company. This type of offense are E or equivalent to Dismissal.
I dont have any choice but to regret everything for what I have done and just ask for a sincere apology even though I'm innocent of the charge they gave me. They're too considerate to a man like me for giving me a two weeks suspension without pay. Thanks for the ExeCom, for their humanitarian, for those people who saved my job. Thanks guys!

My suspension started last January 27, 2012 and ended last February 10, 2012. Sorry for my colleagues who also suffered suspension without pay. I know all of you guys admit guilt for your job. Anyway let us all move on and let go.

A nice short stories with moral lesson.
We are responsible for what we do unless we are celebrities. ^^

I'm impressed, I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before. PEACE 



~iamn0thing

No comments:

Post a Comment