Thursday, March 15, 2012

OS X Support Essentials 10.7 Certified

Today I celebrate my being full pledge Apple Technical Support as I passed the OS X Support Essential Certification Exam. Thanks for the recommendation from my Manager Mam Kat, OIC Zhyl and Denny to take the exam, thanks for the training team for trusting me, for the HR for paying the voucher for the online exam, for my colleagues who support me during my review days, thanks Sir Andrew Lizardo, Mark Agarin and Rajiv Marangal, to my family and to my baby, to all who I forgot to thank, lastly and MOST specially THANK YOU BRO for another blessing. I love you mwuah mwuah tsup tsup!

p.s. It's our 116th monthsary. ^^

Yours truly,
Ian Mediavilla 
OS X 10.7 Apple Certified Support Professional

~iamn0thing

No comments:

Post a Comment