Monday, December 16, 2013

Got so Lucky

It's Mon-Date,  me and my boss (lil_au) were bound to have a movie date.
With my brother-in-crime kulot we are about to watch the most awaited chapter 2 of The Hobbit film Series "The Desolation of Smaug" on HFR 3D in iMax Mall of Asia.


She enjoyed every scene even without understanding the very long story of Mr. Bilbo Baggins. 


IMAX is really great yet expensive.
Our third time here. 
"The Amazing Spiderman, 007 Skyfall and The Hobbit."


A late treat of our 19th month of being sweet couple.


Every moment was full of excitement. The action, the story and 3D was superb. We met our expectations, we enjoyed every minute but nothing is more memorable when I left my belt bag in my seat at N13 with all my money in my wallet, atm's and credit card, license and other important files. 
It was almost 30 minutes when I noticed it was lost and left inside the IMAX theater. Rushed into the security post of IMAX and asked for a help in returning my lost belt bag.
I lost my mind, I really don't know where I left it. Something reminds me of the last time I'm holding it was I'm in the rest room, if that so.. I do not expect my belt bag to return.
Minutes later while we were waiting for an update of my lost belt bag, a security guard came and asked me to accompany him to the Security office of Mall of asia. Walking hopelessly while looking forward how to manage to have another license, another atm cards, and how to forget my carelessness. Everything was turning into darkness but I'm still one of the luckiest man in the world to see my belt bag on top of a table of security office waiting for me. Yes! It's true. Someone found my bag and report it to the security office. =)
The hero of the day is Mr. Ramon Laman, a super security guard of IMAX who found my belt bag on my seat after the 6:30pm schedule. He gave me a lesson to be more attentive to my belongings anytime and anywhere. He helped me realized that there are still many good and honest people who are willing to do good deeds and he is one of them. My belt bag was returned together with all of my items inside. I tried to give him a token of my appreciation in term of cash but they refused to accept it.


I wrote a letter to the security office of Mall of Asia commending Security Guard Ramon Laman who were assigned in IMAX Mall of Asia for being honest on his duty and for a job well done. I also includes the two security guards in my commendation letter for providing an extra effort in assisting me.
May God do the rest for pouring them goodluck and blessings.

Kudos to Mr. Ramon Laman!

~iamn0thing

No comments:

Post a Comment