Friday, April 15, 2011

absolutely nothing...


It's just an ordinary day for everyone. Some will never forget this day while others will hate forever. But for me, an awesome day with nothing... great that I'm still kicking and at the same time still nothing. Start and end the day with a regular utterly boring daily task. Hoping that there is something unexpected thing that will change my existence. Wondering how can I be a browser so I can just type all my questions. But at the end, being optimistic will turn everything into a more meaningful things. Thanks to the powerful one who gave me the guts to do this, sharing what I really don't have explaining what I really don't understand. Tomorrow will be another day asking who Am I... answering I Am Nothing.



~iamn0thing

No comments:

Post a Comment