Saturday, September 1, 2012

My September

*8th ~ At Trece Martires, Cavite Province. Spooky, Krahm, Aubrey, Longshot, Blank, and Me were initiated by a popular fraternity "The Good People" (ΤΓΦ) and survived the rituals given to us.
A decade to remember that "Once a Triskelion, Always a Triskelion".
[2002]

*8th ~ At Greenbelt 3 Makati. My first day of my Macintosh days. One of the biggest challenge of my life. No computer background, No Macintosh idea, nothing just me with my pen and notebook. 
Nobody knows that a Maritime boy will be an Apple Product Technical Support and an Apple Certified Support Professional 10.7
[2008]

*15th ~ At Guadalupe. July 15, 2012 was saved at Nuestra Señora de Gracia Parish to share our wedding vows. It should be September 8, but I already forget why it became 15.
A day to start a new journey, goodbye single life.
[2011]

*1st ~ At Parañaque. I found myself missing my uniform, I forgot my drivers license and of course I'm late.
Lesson learned : NO haircut on the first day of the month.
[2012]

*30th ~ At Taguig. Target date to transfer on our Home Sweet Home. Full Moon
[2012]

I promise that I will update this ^^ ~iamn0thing

No comments:

Post a Comment